NOTE: If you are bringing another family's child PLEASE bring their parent, too.
TRACK SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
1. Parents/Family Guardians Must Come With Youth (under 18)--No Kids Dropped Off
2. Everyone Must Wear Sports Shoes Covering Feet Entirely--Watch or Drive
3. Youth (under 18) Must Wear Real Long Pants Covering Ankles Fully (no leggings)
4. Helmet * With Strap Required For Each Driver/Rider
5. Adults Train & Supervise Youth On Track
6. Adults Rotate As Track Marshals, Enforcing Track Safety Rules
7. All Participants Required To Attend Safety Orientation
8. Waiver Required to Attend Any Activity (Watch or Drive)
1. Bring Your Own Helmet With Strap if Possible
2. Or Rent Bicycle Helmet At Track For $2 Each--Sizes To XL
Note: Ages 1 to 6 double up with parent, 7 and older drive solo as able.
Please Leave Your Pets At Home -- Service Animals Excepted.
Click Here For Track Safety Rules
PHOTOS OF TRACK ACTIVITY